April 15, 2012

Belated Update



And the worst blogger award goes too.....

ME!
I have not updated my blog forever.  Every time I have free time the last thing I want to do is blog.  I find myself catching up on other people's blogs and looking at cute pictures instead of doing my own.  SO I finally decided to bite the bullet because my blog has basically become my scrapbook and journal. So be prepared for a lot of pictures, and reminiscing about the four months of my life.




Taking the Jackson's to the Living Aquarium


Zoo Lights on New Years

Ivy's Blessing

Cutest Young Women Activity Ever.  I came out of the temple and found this lovely surprise on my car.

Jessica Gordon's Wedding Shower

Valentine Sock Hop at my school!

My Dad's Birthday dinner at Blue Lemon

Legit St. Patrick's Day Party




Hanging out with my nieces and nephews!  They also came to visit me at school.  Thanks Jackson's I loved seeing you, and I appreciate the help Jocelyn.

Kristin Brimhall's Shower



City Creek visit when Brady, Taisja, and Eden were in town



More zoo lights, and a great late night tandem bike ride.

Sundance 2012

Riley Nelson's Farewell party!  I am sure she is a great missionary.

Eden Bay Maxfield's Blessing











Whitney's Baby Shower

Makenzie's Amazing Drill Show Case

Florida- Spring Break

Yes we travel in matching sweats, and yes we got a lot of stares, but nothing beats being called skittles.
Getting pulled over and missing our flight, coming back to the airport to be put on and taken off a broken plane.  Rerouting our trip, having a genius for a dad, helping us get a red eye in first class to Florida.  Spending 24 hours in an airport!  The vacation was worth it!

5 star hotel!



Our Hotel was in St. Petersburg it was so beautiful.



Speed show at our hotel









Kayaking, and seeing manatees.




Freezing in the movie theater( thank you napkins!)

Busch Gardens= amazing roller coaster rides, safaris, gardens, and shows!





















Feeding the giraffes!  It was amazing and sunny!






Bike Ride around million dollar homes! Beautiful.




Making Matching sweatshirts.

Golfing with the fam.







Mother's Birthday mini-golfing



Easter Sunday!  I am grateful for my family, prayer, priesthood blessings, and or the atonement of Jesus Christ!  I am so glad that I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and have the blessings of the gospel in my life!
  

5 comments:

Taisja & Brady Maxfield said...

Cute post! We loved all of the pics!

mnjacksons said...

love all the pictures Bryndy. you are such a beautiful girl.

Lindsey said...

Your Florida trip looked like a blast, and you are beautiful in all your pictures like always!!

kylee said...

i wan't going to read any blogs, but then i got on and saw you posted so of course i read yours right away! that hotel!!!! holy cow. i need to see more pics of your trip! also, the skittle sweats. i love it. that napkin blanket is the best. i am dyyyying over those pictures of the giraffes! DYING! that one in sepia is amazing! cute matching sweatshirts.

Brian & Erin said...

Bryndy,

It's always good to get an update from you. You always look so cute! Miss you.
Erin