September 4, 2011

Life is Passing Me By

My blog has been calling my name for a long time.



With my school opening on August 8, 2011, I have basically been within the walls of my beloved class ever since.  I am here to report that my hard work has paid off and school is going great especially when I see each of my students.   My spirits are immediately lifted and I somehow make it through the day.  I am definitely not complaining. All of the work is worth it!  I have my absolute dream job- second grade in a nearby location, at a school with an amazing faculty, principal and outstanding parent support!  I only hope that I can live up to the teacher that I am in my dreams, and everyday I am amazed that my dream has actually become a REALITY.
My classroom decoration is coming along especially with the help of my amazing students, whom I already love.
 It is crazy how I can already have a deep, sincere love for each and every one of them and that is the absolute truth. 
Even though I have basically been MIA for a month I need to give the loudest shout out to my friends and especially my family
I have the strongest testimony that my Savior knows and loves me.  He sent me to the perfect family who never ceases to amaze me or let me fall.  Whenever I think I am going to fall or won’t make it through everything, my family pulls through.
I have definitely not deserved the service my family has given me and this stressful time in my life has definitely brought out a side of Bryndy that I am not fond of. 
That is why this gospel is so amazing.  I have the chance to repent and always have someone who is there to love me and lift me when I can no longer stand.  I am grateful for the opportunity to read conference talks and attend church, because doing so helps me to keep the eternal perspective in mind and truly appreciate the truths I need to follow to make it there. 









Thanks again family for loving me and helping me accomplish and live my dream of being a teacher in order to make an impact on the lives of the children I teach and changing them for the better like so many teachers did for me. 



Some of the breaks included: Attending Jocelyn and Ellie's Birthday parties, hanging out with my family, going to the real game with my best friends, and attending Jocie's baptism.  Congrats Joce you looked beautiful!








 



3 comments:

kylee said...

i have been long anticipating a new post on your blog! i know you can live up to your teaching abilities bryn! you will most definitely be that teacher that kids walk away from saying "she was the best teacher ever! i will never forget her!" these pictures make me sooo happy! your room looks so good and i'm dying to see it in person! also i still can't get over how cute that gum wall is. we did such a great job on it! oh my i also LOVE the new spot for those folders. looks so good in the corner! real game. should have gone. looks like it was fun! and as usual you three girls look stunning.

Kirstyn said...

Bryndy you are amazing and I am so excited and happy for you that you are living you're dream! And I completely agree with Kylee. You're going to be the teacher that every student that has you remembers you and the impact you had an their life and every student that doesn't have you wishes they did. Can't wait to hear more about it!

mnjacksons said...

Bryndy you are so cute. I totally wish Jocelyn could have you as a teacher. You rock! Thanks for all you do for us too. love you. MJ