August 14, 2011

Friends and Family=RELIEF


       My summer is officially over.
I now have a greater appreciation for all of the teachers in my life and for all the work they put into my education.
Last week I started decorating my classroom, and I am feeling a little overwhelmed.
I am so blessed to have amazing friends and family who are willing to help.
It is amazing how much, time, energy and money I have put into my classroom and I hope that I can get everything together before I start.  Plus I know all the effort will be worth it in the end when I can hopefully make an impact on my student’s lives.
Well since I am busy with getting things ready for school I am just going to post some pictures.  I managed to get out of the classroom and house for just a little bit to help try and relieve my stress.  


Took a break to celebrate my sister Makenzie's Birthday!  We went to Utah Lake and skied on white caps it was a blast!  Then we went to the amazing Texas Road House and sang WIcked at the top of our lungs in the Convertible on the way home.   I am so grateful for my sister and for her wonderful example of love and kindness to everyone!  I hope you had a great b-day Kenz, because 17 comes once in a life time!

Took Jesse on a Maxfield family Group Date.    We had a delicious bbq at Nanette's house, played frisbee golf, and had dessert and games after.




Went to the last Gamma activity EVER!  WE got our cute new shirts, took pictures, and caught up on the lives of many wonderful girls.  Even though Gamma is over, the friendships and love in my heart for each girl will never die!



Trying to squeeze in as much time as possible with my nieces and nephews!  I love my family and hate not spending every second with them.  

2 comments:

mnjacksons said...

We love spending time with you too. Love you bryn- your class is going to love you too!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Looks like such a blast :) I love all the pictures. I went to school to teach so I love that bit about decorating your classroom. New follower!