August 7, 2011

A Few of my Favorite Things

My summer is quickly disappearing as we speak.  Even though I am frantically trying to get my classroom together I am still trying to do a few of my favorite things before school starts.


 Playing on playgrounds with my sister.

 Slalom skiing on glassy water.


 Attending weddings of my close friends-I love watching people in love.



Going to water parks even if we get hailed on.



 Surprising a friend at the airport.

Improving my cooking skills at the Viking Cooking School- Rachel Ray watch out!

Playing glow in the dark golf.
Making breakfast with my best friends.
Talking with my friends on the temple grounds.
   Welcoming Home THE JACKSON FAMILY- I love my nieces and nephews.
I don’t think I accomplished all of my summer list, but I can definitely keep trying to pack it in this week!  I have had an amazing summer and truly feel blessed with great friends who are always down for grand adventures

No comments: