August 2, 2011

The Great Outdoors

Last night for family home evening my family and I decided to go to Silver Lake located at the beloved Alta Ski Resort.  The scenery on the way up was breath taking, and the lake was beautiful as well.  If you ever go, make sure to take bug spray and a sweatshirt because in between each picture Makenzie and I were huddled in blankets.  It was fun to be with my amazing sister and mother, and take the time to appreciate the wonderful nature that Heavenly Father created for all of us to enjoy.   I don’t think there has been a day so far this summer where I haven’t commented on how beautiful and green Utah has been this year because of the rain, and I absolutely love it.  I love surrounding myself with nature and the fresh smell of rain.  There is no better feeling than the peaceful serenity felt in 
The Great Outdoors. 
Plus the night could not have ended better for me! 
I came home with the win in a quick bowling game!











No comments: