July 31, 2011

Wonderful Weekend

This weekend was packed with fun adventures just the way I like it.
My weekend included the Nation Wide Golf Tournament at Willow Creek complete with free lunch, a joke from an Australian golfer about my big straw hat (I like your hat did you bring one for her?) and my favorite…
The treat tent, which is full of my favorite candy and snacks. 
My next adventure was a trip to the capitol for an outdoor showing of Despicable Me.  This movie is amazing and I especially love the theme song.  I even talked my best friend into walking around memorial grove while we waited, and of course played some heated rounds of catch phrase due to my competitive nature. 


Saturday included an amazing day of boating with the Rowley Family.  I got the best water of the summer and it definitely reinforced my love for water skiing.  It was an amazing day and I shared it with all the people I really care about.  Thanks Rowley Family!
Then I went on a bike ride to pick up forgotten groceries for homemade snicker bars- best dessert ever! 
Went to dinner at a new favorite-Mandarin Garden.
Watched family videos with two of my best friends and then dragged them along to visit a great friend working at a snow shack, and playing on the playground at Liberty Park.  I never knew Liberty Park was so fun.  They had a music section, a mini replica of the Utah canyons, and an old run down Ferris wheel- so much fun!   I love summer weekends!







1 comment:

kylee said...

such a good weekend with my very favorite people! what the coolest ferris wheel. lets go back! ps totally stole that awesome picture of us where we look like tiny people.