July 29, 2011

Fabulous Friend's


I have the best friends in the entire universe!
They take me to birthday dinners and put up with my problem of making decisions.
Why is it that I always have so many ideas of new and different restaurants, but when I actually get to pick one my mind draws a blank. 
After driving around, changing my mind a million times,
Surfing the web, we ended up at…..
The reliable and delicious PARADISE BAKERY!
I was not disappointed! It was so good. 
Thanks again to some of my amazing friends who could come.





I also had a great opportunity to reunite with some of the people that have changed my life at the LAST BLAST! 
It was put on by Lambda Delta Sigma and Sigma Gamma Chi and was the last party they will ever be throwing.
It was probably the best party I have ever been to and I am going to miss Gamma so much!  Gamma has blessed me with some of my very best friends and 50 girls who I love and look up to in so many ways.  Words can’t express how much I truly came to love the program of Lambda Delta Sigma, and I thank my Heavenly Father everyday for bringing it into my life.  This program truly did bring me nearer to my Savior and helped me move one step closer to the daughter of God I hope to become.
Anyways…since it was the last party, I decided not to hold back and I did everything there was to do…
ü  Red Robin catering, Snowies, and Sub Zero.
ü  Lambda Delta Sigma memorabilia (I took copies of my favorite songs-
“Be of Good Cheer”, and “Come unto Him” I can’t wait to sing them to my children, and I will miss our circle singing time) I also took a tie for the costume closet. 
ü  Having fun on all of the blow up toys, gladiator fight with chase, and attempting the water ones with Jessica Wright.
ü  Mechanical bull ride, destroying a car! Watching a flash mob, and a proposal.
ü  And last but not least- The best dance party ever!
Thanks Lambda Delta Sigma and Sigma Gamma Chi!




1 comment:

Jessica said...

I found your blog! I loved the institute party pictures! Such a great night Love ya!