September 15, 2011

Honorary Goosebumps



I have had a handful of opportunities in the last couple weeks to experience unforgettable Goosebumps that I will honor and remember for a lifetime.






  • v  Watching my sister walk across the Brighton Track being crowned 1st Attendant for Homecoming Queen.
    I am so proud of Makenzie and I am blessed everyday by her service and love.  She is such a great example to me and she definitely deserved this honorable award. It is great to have such an amazing younger sister to live your own dreams through.

  • v  The next one was taking the time out to see probably my favorite band in the whole world- Rascal Flatts. 
    They are amazing live, and Gary never fails me with his A’Capella runs that bring Goosebumps and cause my jaw to drop to the floor.  I also was reminded about one of my favorite songs, and my love for teaching was reconfirmed as I listened to, “My Wish.” I hope that each one of the children I teach reaches their dreams and never forgets of the love that I have for them.  I had an amazing time with some of my favorite people and had a great dance party.  The only negative about the concert was that I could have listened to them for another hour EASILY.

  • v  Moment number three.  Turning Makenzie into a BEAUTY QUEEN for Homecoming in under an hour and a half.  She sat down for me to do her hair, and I was nervous because I knew how much this dance meant to her and of course she had to look perfect.  By some miracle, her hair worked perfectly and every piece fell into place.  I have to admit I was proud of my work, but let’s be honest, it’s pretty easy to succeed with a model like Makenzie.

Kenz you looked beautiful and I hope you had a blast.









  • v  The next one is taking the time out of my schedule for a family night on the town in a 1913 open air Locomobile.  Our neighbors, Harv and Gloria Hansen, who have an amazing collection of antique cars, picked my family and I up and we went to dinner at Asian Star and then got a nice scenic ride on the way home.  Thank you Hansen’s. It was so fun, and for a moment I got to experience the feeling of being royalty due to the fact that every car we passed stared us down.  I am so grateful for a family who provides me with wonderful and memorable opportunities to share and spends time with me and loves me.

  • v  The last one is having the chance of attending a long awaited CES Fireside given by Dallin H. Oaks, and feeling of the remarkable spirit.  I also attended my Tuesday night institute class at the University of Utah and was not let down by the knowledge I gained about building my testimony and listening to the still small voice, which I felt very powerfully in the lesson. I am grateful for institute and all the programs that the church provides young single adults to feel of our Savior’s love.




1 comment:

mnjacksons said...

Nice job Bryndy on the Hair!!!!! Kenz truly fit the part nicely as a Beauty Queen! Caden loves the old fashioned cars- so fun!