July 21, 2011

Bear Lake Baby

A list of wishes I completed to make my 23rdBirthday
A DREAM COME TRUE!

1.  Welcoming and Ending the big day while playing two well played games of ROOK with my cousins, being sung quiet happy birthday in 4 part harmony 3 times (due to the late night games), and watching commercials on I phones in between hands- this one being the winner for bringing the most laughs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd8ppk0UCx8

2.  Waking up to my sweet father giving me a head massage, and telling me he and Blake were taking me to a birthday breakfast.  Then, after rolling out of bed to make it before the boy’s golf tournament, I found a box of wheat thins, Benjamin Franklin in dollar form, and a note from my dad. La Beau's was our breakfast destination and while we waited my dad bought me yet another present- Bear Lake Raspberry Syrup!






3.  Taking a relaxing bike ride around Bear Lake on a rented beach cruiser.
4.  Climbing a palm tree in a dress and running shoes- stylish I know.
5.  Lime Rickey Sherbet- only at Bear Lake, Ideal Beach Resort- its Tradition!
6.  Taking the boat out and tubing in Bear Lake white caps complete with hail.






7.  Coming back to my condo to find my amazing mother had decorated it for
me.  Then I discovered more presents and cards!
8.  Going into the condo for dinner- being surprised with amazing cupcakes and once again the birthday song sung by all of my extended family and a quick photo shoot encouraged by my aunts.





9.  While praying for good weather in order to have my birthday night ski           
a storm occurred- My family and I braved the storm to take our boat out.  They were the biggest waves I have ever ridden but so much fun, and I successfully drove the boat onto the trailer.

10.  Then a pool stop with all my cousins.  Took little kids down the slide, played football, and sat in the hot tub for hours.  I love my family.
11.  Showered the chlorine off, went rollerblading, and got a 15 run rally with my cousin Andrew Garrett in “glow in the dark badminton.”



12.  Many birthday texts and calls from my incredible friends and family.  I am so blessed with many people who love me, and who I deeply love back.         I truly love everyone in my life and am grateful for their influence and making my special day the best reality ever!   




I have been a bear lake baby ever since I can remember.  I love being with my cousins, playing in the golf tournament, and skiing in the great Bear Lake.

2 comments:

kylee said...

alright. honesty time. i've been checking your blog over and over again hoping that you posted. my wish just came true! oh my that commercial had me dying the first time i watched it. hilarious. you and all your beach crusiers. jealous! i was hating on every single person at the beach today who had one. white caps & hail? oh myyyy i bet it was freeezing! love that you have a picture of you climbing the tree. looove.

Kirstyn said...

How fun! So glad you had such a good birthday. You are amazing and you deserve it. Love you Bryndy!