July 14, 2011

Harry Potter Parties

Last night my friends and I had a bbq/ Harry Potter Extravaganza.  We played some volleyball (I love playing with people I know and love) ate good food and watched part one of the seventh Harry Potter on an outside projector.  The funny and best part about this whole night was how excited Kylee and I got about our treats we made!   They all ended up looking so cute and were worth the time and effort we put into making them.  My favorite quote of the night…. “Wow! You two really are going to start your own bakery someday!”  Can’t wait for that dayJ 
Love you Kylee and I can’t wait for the midnight premiere.





Every premiere is better when you share it with a die-hard fan! 


The Premiere- full of people watching and an amazing show!





3 comments:

kylee said...

so happy reading this right now. and sooo happy i could be that die-hard fan you're seeing the movie with. as we both know, i'm the hp nerd who prints chocolate frog boxes off the internet for a party.

Taisja & Brady Maxfield said...

Brynd I love your broomsticks! They turned out sooooo cute! Really great job:)

kellichristinecase said...

i loveeee hp. cute blog bryndy!