June 30, 2011

Trafalga Fun!

Jesse and I decided to once again take advantage of our pass of all passes.  So we headed to TRAFALGA FUN CENTER!  We got to mini golf outside complete with a mini Abraham Lincoln Memorial.  It was a fun, close game, in which I hate to admit that Jesse beat me by one stroke.  Then best of all we had the privilege of playing laser tag at the biggest laser tag venue in the state of UTAH.  Jesse and I were fortunate enough to be placed on the YELLOW team- (whom might I add had a 12 run winning streak filled with a family who probably had been there every weekend for 5 years straight- so funny)  After the family clued us in on the game plan we were off on our own.  Jesse and I found a nice spot and sniped everyone.  Yellow came out with the win- no thanks to us- but we had so much fun!  
We will be visiting Trafalga again soon, but with more of our best friends.  


2 comments:

kylee said...

love those pictures. the laser tag one wins as my favorite. also i love that you have a blog now. LOVE it.

Paige said...

Agreed, Ky-Ky. The laser tag picture is the best. Makes me smile everytime haha. But I will visit you soon Bryndy! Love you.