June 28, 2011

LONESTAR CONCERT


Yesterday me and some of my guy friends decided to take full advantage of our pass of all passes.  So we hopped in the car and headed to the BRENT BROWN BALL PARK in Orem.  We listened to some music and had a GOOD TIME.  We showed up promptly at 3:45(when Lonestar was supposed to perform) and sat in the hot sun for a hour and a half.  Well as we all know when life gives you lemons... make lemonade.... So my friends and I decided to make up a line dance to no music!  It was amazing and we made the drive totally worth it.  We sang Lonestar at the top of our lungs and faked out another friend pretending like he missed the best concert ever!  Best of all because Lonestar did not show, the parking guy gave me back my five dollars.  Then we invaded my best friend Kylee's house for some amazing dinner, and headed to one of the best nights of the summer TAYLORSVILLE DAYS!!! 
Enjoy our killer country dance!


No comments: