June 26, 2011

Sabbath Lessons

Today was the first time I had the opportunity to teach RELIEF SOCIETY!  I had a great time planning for the lesson and hope that I was able to be a mouthpiece for the Lord in order to provide answers and revelation for the girls in my ward.  The lesson was on David Bednar's talk Titled THE SPIRIT OF REVELATION.  It is a great talk and I would encourage everyone to read it and apply the revelations they receive after reading it into their lives.  Here is the handout I gave to the girls in my ward.  
Also in Sacrament meeting we had a program on the miraculous life of Joseph Smith.  There were narrations and music, which allowed the spirit to truly pierce my soul.  I am so grateful for the prophet Joseph Smith and my testimony of him was reconfirmed today as we commemorated his martyrdom.  I am grateful for the suffering that he went through in order to restore this church to the earth, and I know that he was inspired of God because he could not have accomplished what he did without the hand of the Lord.  I am grateful for the fact that he was able to bring back the redeeming power of the Lord so that I can actively use it in my life day by day.  I know without a doubt that this church is true and am grateful for the support and guidance it provides in my life. 

4 comments:

kylee said...

i'm so grateful for you and your testimony bryn. you are such an amazing example in my life. i bet your lesson was sooo great! i want to be there next time for sure!

Max Fam said...

darling blog, Bryndy! we love you!

Taisja & Brady Maxfield said...

We're so excited about your blog. Your handout is adorable! We love ya and miss you!

kellichristinecase said...

i love teaching relief society! its so scary the first time.