June 24, 2011

It's Official!

Butterflies are beginning to swirl in my stomach as I look around at an empty room.  Decoration ideas begin to flood my mind.  The excitement of creating a classroom where children will enter my door with a love of learning and for me.  Ideas of lesson plans race through my mind realizing I have so much to do.  BECAUSE.....
IT'S OFFICIAL I AM GOING TO BE A LEGITAMATE 2ND GRADE TEACHER AT ALTARA ELEMENTARY SCHOOL IN SANDY UTAH! 
THERE IS NO TURNING BACK BECAUSE I AM THIS NEW TEACHER AND CAN'T WAIT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES OF MY FUTURE CLASS.

3 comments:

kylee said...

you are going to be an amazing teacher bryn! i cannot wait to come help you in the classroom. so proud of you!

Paige said...

Congrats girl! I agree with Kylee and will say you will be the best teacher ever! Those kiddies will absolutely love you.

Sarah Branca said...

Logan Archer, as in Austin' s nephew?

Love you girl, congrats!