June 19, 2011

Family Excitement



Spending TIME with Family has been so much fun,
Laughing, crying, and thinking we're number one.
Learning from the examples my siblings share with me,
Inspiring me to become better, and helping me to see.
That creating a family should be my ultimate goal,
Focusing on Christ to warm each others soul.
Being blessed with a family strong and true,
and an everlasting covenant to bind us through and through. 
 My amazing brother working hard at the hospital!


Heidi and Matthew taking me many fun places, and teaching me how to run a successful family!
Catching crabs at Duck Beach with Blake. 
He included me in all his plans, and I had a blast- even though I was the cook!
He even rented beach cruisers for me for a day!
Playing with my nieces and nephews in Powell is the best memory yet! 
 Daring each other to slide down the slide in our pajamas at night.





Due to some bad luck at Powell, we were sent home early.  I was lucky enough to tag along with the Jackson Family and got to go to the Dinosaur Museum, Fiesta Fun, and The Little Mermaid at Tuacahn.

How can you be unhappy with a family like mine.  Thanks again for all you do for me and for truly helping me become a better person.
AND now for the most exciting news of the week.... After devouring a fortune cookie from BRADY AND TAISJA (and straight from the factory in San Fran might I add...)
   That's right!  B-RADY is finally going to be a DADDY!  Congratulations to you both I know that you will make a beautiful baby and will be the greatest parents ever!
                                                

2 comments:

Kirstyn said...

Yay so happy you have a blog!! Can't wait to start following and stalking haha. This post was darling by the way!

mnjacksons said...

Love this Post Bryn- so glad you could stay a few extra days in George with us. You are the best. I wish you taught Jocelyn's class. YOu will be such an amazing teacher, wife and mother. love ya