July 20, 2012

THE BIG BLUE AND MY BDAY

The Maxfield side always has a reunion up at Bear Lake.  We stay at Ideal Beach, and it is one of my favorite vacations of the year.  It is full of playing Rook, eating good food, boating, tubing, swimming, golfing, rollerblading, volleyball, and late night hot tubbing with all our cousins.  I usually spend my birthday up in Bear Lake, but this year we came home early so I had to plan a day of fun in Salt Lake City to celebrate my 24th birthday.






For my Birthday I woke up to a decorated room, birthday notes, and cards.  Then I went to breakfast at Cottonwood Cafe.  Next we decided to go golfing at Mick Rileys. After we went on a bike ride at the Jordan River Park Way.  For dinner we picked up Blimpie sandwiches, and a lot of dessert from Kneaders.  My family and I ate dinner on a blanket at Liberty park.  We went on a walk around the park since the paddle boats were closed, and played on the playground.  Then we played a little volleyball.  Our goal was to achieve a 24 hit streak with me hitting the 24th shot.  Unfortunately my father let the competitive side take over and stole the hit from me. Then we went home for more presents and the best surprise of all... a new SCOOTER!!!! It was a birthday present for me and kenzie, and it is adorable.  Then to top of the day I went to the midnight showing of BATMAN.  It was a great movie.  Thanks everybody for the Birthday texts, calls, presents, and cards.  
It truly made my 24th Birthday unforgettable.











Turning 24!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

my brother is in your class