November 1, 2011

Costume Extravaganza

I know I have said this before, but I seriously love Halloween!  I love all the parties and Halloween food like dinner in a pumpkin and hotdogs wrapped in rolls to create mummies.  I love teaching children who are eager to go trick-or-treating and have adorable costumes.  I love creating art projects, going to haunted houses, watching trick-or-treaters, free candy, going to corn bellies,and having fun with friends and family.




My favorite part of Halloween is the dance parties and dressing up in a new costume for each party! 
I love dressing up and the excitement I find from putting on a costume and stepping into the shoes of a different character. 
My many different costumes…


M&M
Greek Goddess
Punk ROCKERS!






And last but not least...
The Cookie MOnStEr! 






Even though this week is going to be very busy with parent teacher conferences I had the best time celebrating Halloween with my best friends and it was worth every minute! Best dance ever!  Love you!

2 comments:

kylee said...

you seriously looked so cute in your cookie monster costume as so proved when the institute boys couldn't help but ask for pictures with you. also i still can't get over that dance moment we had bryn. it was unreal. boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass. yep still in my head.

memory said...

The despicable me costume is just so very awesome.