July 10, 2011

Wonderful Wedding Showers


Yesterday was a great day for a wedding shower!!  I had the opportunity to go to two amazing bridal showers.  The first one was for Melissa Whittingham hosted at Jenn Jones’ house.  Cutest wedding shower ever!  Complete with glass vases filled with color-coordinated candy, matching pillows, spray painted newspaper flowers, and much more!  I made a pasta salad and gave Missy and Dawson a pizza cooking set complete with a recipe for my favorite wheat crust!

 The next shower was for AUBREY LINDORFF!  It was so much fun to be reunited with my GAMMA GIRLS again.  Aubrey received a nice lingerie set to cook in from Kylee and I along with a rubber scraper from her registry, and a brownie mix Aubrey will be such an amazing wife and mother.  A gamma activity is never complete without a photo shoot, but this time we added a relationship circle, and shared some secret conversations about preparing for marriage.  The life of a girl is so GREAT!  I never get sick of talking with the gamma girls and talking about my future dream of creating my own bakery/cafe with my best friend.  We also left on the great note that….
GAMMA ROSE PASSINGS will never die!

OLLIE OLLIE OXEN FREE Calling all Gamma girls if you ever get engaged call Kylee or me and we will have a rose passing for you at my humble abode.  This is a fun tradition our sorority sisters will carry on till we all are married.







1 comment:

kylee said...

just stole some of your pictures! yours turned out waaaay better than mine. apparently i need to start manually turning on the flash. cannot wait for your future rose passing bryn! so glad we deemed ourselves the official rose passing committee.